MLA will be running a webinar every Monday during five consecutive weeks with key updates on the red meat industry.
Built around the common theme of ‘impact’ the free webinars will feature MLA’s Managing Director Jason Strong along with a range of MLA leaders providing attendees with an update on key MLA investments along with what’s on the horizon.
The webinar series will run in the lead up to MLA’s AGM on Thursday, 25 November 2021 and feature a panel discussion where producers will be able ask questions around MLA’s investment in crucial research and marketing activities.
- Webinar 1 – Impact through supply chain innovations – understanding and responding to market and consumer-driven needs is key to exceeding customer expectations and growing a more profitable red meat industry. Learn more about the power of leveraging feedback and connecting data for better business outcomes. Monday, 18 October 2021 1.00 – 2.00pm AEDT.
- Webinar 2 – Impact through sustainability innovations – understand how industry partnerships are being used to tackle some of industry’s big complex issues whilst contributing to doubling the value of red meat sales and positioning Australia as a trusted source of protein through its sustainability investments. Monday, 25 October 2021 1.00 – 2.00pm AEDT
- Webinar 3 – Impact through strengthened integrity systems – hear about the strategy that is driving impact across our supply chains to strengthen the integrity systems and create efficiencies through the eNVD – our industry digital consignment system. Monday, 1 November 2021 1.00 – 2.00pm AEDT
- Webinar 4 – Marketing impact towards 2030 – as sales and media channels become more fragmented, it is increasingly difficult to reach and engage consumers. Join this webinar to hear how MLA is reshaping its domestic and international marketing programs to stay relevant and drive more impact from marketing investments. Monday, 8 November 2021 1.00 – 2.00pm AEDT
- Webinar 5 – Impact of red meat positioning to build community trust – hear about the key activities MLA is undertaking in partnership with industry to share the positive, real story about Australian red meat, and how the industry is tackling myths on topics such as the environment, animal welfare, nutrition and plant-based fake meats. Monday, 15 November 1.00 – 2.00pm AEDT
Search more events at cattlecouncil.com.au/events